Warning: Missing argument 3 for avada_change_builder_default_args() in /home/content/79/11292279/html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/fusion-shared-options.php on line 118
Holbrook Infant Program
Our Infant Program (6 weeks–18 months) is designed to help with the physical, cognitive, and emotional development of your little ones. Our trained teaching staff and administrative staff collaborate with all of our parents. We work together to help your child develop strides as they progress in their development. Our center provides a loving, nurturing, safe learning environment for your little ones to grow and learn.
- With a fully developed daily schedule your child will participate in daily crafts, tummy time, sensory activities, and so much more.
- Teachers use every opportunity with your child to stimulate, promote, and help develop your child’s social, cognitive, physical, and emotional growth.
- They will have practice emulating gestures and movements; this will help your little ones grab small objects with their fingers—such as finger foods—and clap to music, puppet time, and story time. Additionally, they’ll be picking up large objects and toys to help build dexterity, making the task of grasping and manipulating objects seamless and effortless.
- Teachers provide ample opportunities to encourage language acquisition as they read, play peek-a-boo, and develop gross motor skills, and support the use of descriptive words.
- Children will be introduced to sign language to help express their emotions, needs, and thoughts.
- Our program is designed to keep you connected. No longer will you feel left out while you are away from your baby during the day. Our Communication app will keep you informed of your baby’s diaper changes, feedings, activities, and milestones throughout the day. Let’s not forget the daily photos we’ll send you of your precious lambs.