A Solution for Working
Parents in a Small
Fill out the form below and one of our child care givers will be in touch shortly!
Services are customized for each child enrolled in our care. Our staff members are passionate educators that work collaboratively with our families to help your child reach their unique individual educational milestone, in accordance with your set desired goals.
Our Infant Program (6 weeks-18 months) is designed to help with the physical, cognitive, and emotional development of your little ones. With a fully developed daily schedule, your child will participate in daily crafts, tummy time, sensory activities and so much more.
- Teachers are loving, nurturing and provide ample opportunities to encourage language acquisition by reading, playing peek a boo and using descriptive words.
- Introduction to sign language to help express their emotions, needs, and thoughts.
- Practice emulating gestures and movements.
Helping your little ones grab small objects with their fingers, such as finger foods, clapping to music, puppet time and story time. Additionally, picking up large objects and toys to help build dexterity, making the task of grasping and manipulating objects seamless and effortless.
Designed to keep you connected. No longer feel left out while you are away from your baby during the day. Our Communication app will keep you informed of your baby’s diaper changes, feedings, activities and milestones throughout the day. Let’s not forget the daily photos we’ll send you of your precious lambs.
Precious Lambs’ Toddler Program (19 months-3 years old) is engineered to develop the social, emotional, and cognitive growth of our earliest learners. For most students, this will be their first classroom setting experience. We work to provide a loving, positive experience that is designed to the needs of the individual child. Parent-teacher conferences twice per year, in addition to learning logs and daily communications, are promised to enable parents to be actively involved in their child’s day at Precious Lambs.
- Encouragement through progress acknowledgment, independence through free play and imaginative learning.
- Interactive growth through daily experiences with peers.
- Daily skill activities that involve practicing letters, numbers, writing and color matching exercises.
- Creative learning activities in the areas of math, science, and the arts.
- Imaginative play and mastery of lacing, buttoning, solving puzzles and much more.
- Developing social skills with peers
- Develop and distinguish between emotions and feelings
- Participation in music and movement activities
Our Preschool/Pre-K Program (3 years and older) is a purposely designed learning center that includes: math, writing, science, and dramatic plays. Our hands-on approach to learning will appease multimodal learning styles i.e., visual, auditory, daily name practicing, alphabet, and numerical writing in journals with small one-to-one group instruction.
- Parent-teacher conferences 2x/year
- Daily name and alphabet writing in journals
- Teachers maintain an assessment portfolio for each child
- Curriculum designed to advance child development and strengthen kindergarten preparedness
- Curriculum aligned with NYS Early Learning Guidelines
- Sight words
- Prereading skills
- Sentence structure and formation
- Early learners become lifelong learners